Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'll be there for you


I have just finished watching the ten seasons, the 236 episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. And I just don't know what to do.

I'm speechless. There are tears rolling down my cheek, and hundreds of ideas in my head that could become possible episodes for the next season (which unfortunately won't happen).

I already miss Chandler's jokes and his sweetness when around Monica, Joey's dumb questions and sentimentalism, Phoebe's strange ways to solve problems and her musical talent, Monica's cleaning vices and amazing cooking, Ross' love for dinosaurs and his children, Ben and Emma, and Rachel's ironic answers and style. I miss Mondler and Rosschel, I miss Grandma Geller's apartment. Above all, I miss how they were the best group of friends I ever watched, and how close the characters and actors were, on and off screen.

That's why I decided to search for behind the cameras photos (that is my favorite kind of photography) of the series. These are the spontaneous moments, when you can see how people really interact with each other. The images are my favorite, because you don't see a character, you see the real person there, being him or herself. Moreover, I can't really see the difference between the characters and the actors. For me, they are just the same people. They are a very funny ensemble of friends that love each other, no matter how much time they have spent together.


The thing is, I couldn't resist some episodes and staged pictures, so I separated these too.













No comments:

Post a Comment